Outstanding Paper Award of the Physical Society of Japan
The Outstanding Paper Award of the Physical Society of Japan has been given since 1996 to researchers who have published seminal works in the JPSJ, PTEP (PTP), or JPS Conference Proceedings and made significant contributions to the progress of physics.
- Outstanding Paper Award of the Physical Society of Japan（Japanese only）
- 2023 Award-winning papers list
- 2022 Award-winning papers list
- 2021 Award-winning papers list
- 2020 Award-winning papers list
- 2019 Award-winning papers list
- 2018 Award-winning papers list
- 2017 Award-winning papers list
- 2016 Award-winning papers list
- 2015 Award-winning papers list
- 2014 Award-winning papers list
- 2013 Award-winning papers list
- 2012 Award-winning papers list
- 2011 Award-winning papers list
- 2010 Award-winning papers list
- 2009 Award-winning papers list
Fumiko Yonezawa Memorial Award
Commemorating the premier achievements of Professor Fumiko Yonezawa, JPS founded the Fumiko Yonezawa Memorial Award in 2020 to honor and encourage the landmark studies and activities of female members in JPS. The award selection process takes place once a year, with the award ceremony held during the Annual Meeting.
Fumiko Yonezawa Memorial Award（Japanese only）
Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan
The Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan was founded in 2006 to recognize outstanding young researchers as the future leaders in physics. Candidates are nominated independently by the Selection Committee in each division, and winners are decided by the Board of Directors. The award winners deliver a commemorative lecture at the Annual Meeting.
- Young Scientist Award of the Physical Society of Japan（Japanese only）
- 2023 Award-winners list
- 2022 Award-winners list
- 2021 Award-winners list
- 2020 Award-winners list
- 2019 Award-winners list
- 2018 Award-winners list
- 2017 Award-winners list
- 2016 Award-winners list
- 2015 Award-winners list
- 2014 Award-winners list
- 2013 Award-winners list
- 2012 Award-winners list
- 2011 Award-winners list
- 2010 Award-winners list
- 2009 Award-winners list
Student Presentation Award of the Physical Society of Japan
The Student Presentation Award of the Physical Society of Japan was founded in 2018 to recognize graduate and undergraduate students who have delivered outstanding presentations at a JPS meeting. Candidates are nominated by a panel of judges appointed in each division, and the Board of Directors decides the winners.
- Student Presentation Award of the Physical Society of Japan (Japanese only)
The JPS Award for Distinguished Educational Service
The JPS Award for Distinguished Educational Service, established in 2013, is presented to teachers in recognition of their achievements in mentoring students for their presentations in the Jr. Session. The award ceremony is held during the Jr. Session.
- The JPS Award for Distinguished Educational Service (Japanese only)
In order to promote research on Physics in the Asian region, JPS and AAPPS shall jointly award "AAPPS-JPS Award" for young JPS members who achieve outstanding research results in this regard.